[Mediawiki-l] creating specialpages

Emanuele D'Arrigo manu3d at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 16:49:24 UTC 2007

On 8/21/07, Michael Heyder <Info at hafenvolleyballer.de> wrote:
> thanks, but the main problem is, that the new special page - in my case
> SpecialNewPageWizard.php - should be an extented class of the
> wizardBase.php? So, what could I do now?

Your question is very broad. If you were somebody who wanted
to be an artist it'd be like asking: I'd like to draw a landscape,
what do I do now?

Do you know enough about PHP? If yes, you should be able to
make a new special page with the information in the link I gave
you. If not you should first learn more about php and then go
back to the link.

If I'm not understanding your question: what do you need?

Manu