[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki and Google Gears

Alexis Moinet alexis.moinet at fpms.ac.be
Tue Aug 21 14:58:17 UTC 2007

Casey Brown wrote :
> How do you suggest that would be done?  :-)
>
> On 8/21/07, Bruno Goncalves <bgoncalves-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Do any of you know of a mediawiki plugin that would allow users to use
>> the wiki offline? I would be interested in, at least, offline editing
>> capabilities.
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Bruno

I guess he's asking for something like svn but with wiki :

you've a local copy (using checkout/update), you modify it locally and then you commit your modifications to the repository where they are merged with other people modifications (and it asks what to do in case of conflicting edits)

no idea of such a tool but it would be interesting if you have a limited access time to the Internet