[Mediawiki-l] Live Search

Paul Coghlan pcoghlan at usa.net
Fri Aug 17 02:11:47 UTC 2007

Well I have to say I REALLY like this functionality.

One of the problems with search is knowing what there is to find. This gives
the user visibility of what is available and in some ways might prompt them
to look at articles they hadn't even thought of.

So, is there anyone out there willing to integrate it into a soon to be
launched 1.9 site as a paid project?

Alternatively, and in light of the fact this is a community, I am happy to
contribute to having someone produce the extension Rob refers to.

Many thanks,
Paul