[Mediawiki-l] Main Page?

Russell, Elizabeth earussell at tva.gov
Wed Aug 8 13:10:29 UTC 2007

Thanks Rob, I've been wondering how to do this also.  Your solution
works for me when I put it in main.css in my default (customized) skin,
since I'm not using something that the common skin covers.  Is main.css
the correct place to put it given these circumstances?
(I'm new to wiki and php, etc., so still trying to sort out what goes
where).

Thanks,
Beth Russell