[Mediawiki-l] Category alphabetical sorting

Nav Ail some_777 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 10:01:07 UTC 2007

Thanks Platonides,

But does that mean that there is not any easy way to that, I mean some configuration or something?
Why the categories or members are not sorted by default?
Is that a bug or it is just not possible?
I would suppose that many intl. installations need this.

Platonides <Platonides at gmail.com> wrote: Nav Ail wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have installed the SVN version (with default UTF8 cs) and have chosen Bulgarian fas a default language.
> When I open some category page (for inst. Category:Articles) the articles are not at all ordered alphabetically. The same is with all-categories page (Special:Categories)
>
> What can I do in order to have those alphabetically ordered?
>
> Thank you

Do you know that if you added article A into category B as
[[Category:B|C]] A will be sorted by B...