[Mediawiki-l] Question about some html tags

Dan Davis hokie99cpe+wiki at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 00:30:18 UTC 2006

On 10/27/06, Dan Davis <hokie99cpe+wiki at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/27/06, Nassim Hasan <nassim.hasan at arcor.de> wrote:
> >
> > is there any way to make the mediawiki understand the tags <tbody>
> > <tfoot> <thead>. This is the table i created with Dreamweaver:
> >
> Works just fine for me if I wrap it in <html> tags...

Forgot to mention... my Wiki has very restricted access... so I was able to
safely enable raw HTML...

/** Allow raw, unchecked HTML in <html>...</html> sections.
 * THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS on a publically editable site, so USE
wgGroupPermissions
 * TO RESTRICT EDITING to only those that you trust
 */
$wgRawHtml = false;

Just put $wgRawHtml = true; in LocalSettings.php

Dan