[Mediawiki-l] Gallery Icons

Alexis Moinet alexis.moinet at fpms.ac.be
Wed Oct 25 13:49:08 UTC 2006

Alexis Moinet a écrit :
> I had to modify the $wgTrustedMediaFormats array in Localsettings.php because some icon seem not to display if the format is not "trusted" (I don't know why)

One precision : the Special:Newimages page works perfectly (all the icons are displayed),

what I'm talking about are the small icons (+ hyperlink) displayed (or not displayed for "unsafe" files) on the page Image:nameofimage.

Is it possible to have an image without the hyperlink for untrusted files ?