[Mediawiki-l] Site mirror or copy

Mauro do Carmo mauro at carmo.info
Mon Oct 23 05:50:49 UTC 2006

Ok... I get it!!! I get it!

I have a perfect copy of my site running perfectly... thank to you guys...
---

However, there was something that really troubles me:

Those configurations about Collation utf8, or utf8 bin, or latin, etc. are really problematic... and I am afraid of not being doing
the right kind of dumping for backup.

I was dumping my Database, and after importing it to a different DB_. After that, I was getting problems with my collation... my
accentuations was completely odd what caused several broken links.

Any one could give some insite here?

Thanks, mauro.