[Mediawiki-l] images won't show

Arjen Verweij arjen.verweij at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 17:10:08 UTC 2006

For instance, if I alter:

$wgLogo = "$wgStylePath/common/images/wiki.png"; to

$wgLogo = "$wgStylePath/common/images/mediawiki.png";

in LocalSettings.php, I get the image I'm trying to show with [[Image:
mediawiki.png]]

I'm really at a loss. :) Somewhere the module handling the [[Image: ]] tags
is having problems I think...

Arjen