[Mediawiki-l] images won't show

Arjen Verweij arjen.verweij at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 15:11:58 UTC 2006

I don't -want- to upload images, this particular images is in
wiki/skins/common/images/mediawiki.png - the message is just what jou get
when you click on the text.
When I enter http://url/to/wiki/skins/common/images/mediawiki.png in my
browser I I get to see the image just fine.

Maybe this is a rights issue, but I don't know what to look at or what to
search for. My setup is deviant (IIS) so that doesn't help either.

Regards,

Arjen