[Mediawiki-l] External Editor

Mauro do Carmo mauro at carmo.info
Thu Oct 12 21:41:09 UTC 2006

Thanks Justin,

I have the Eclipse SDK Version: 3.1.1 in my Win XP with a Wikipedia Editor.

So I have created a new projet named PRO. A folder called PRO opened and inside this folder 2 other folders named 'wpbin' and
'wpsrc'. Inside 'wpsrc' I have 3 files export.vm, main.css, and main.vm.

Unfortunately, I can't go further than this. What I should do in order to import my wiki page and edit it with Eclipse?

Thanks a lot,
mauro.