[Mediawiki-l] [edit] link

Dan Davis hokie99cpe+wiki at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 04:30:55 UTC 2006

> I want to take off the [edit] link on the right part of every title or subtitle of my pages. I think that those links are added to the 'bodytext' in some .php file in some place. I just don't have a clue where this place is located at.:)

Always check DefaultSettings.php for guidance... at least for me, it's
almost always in there...

# grep -i editsection includes/DefaultSettings.php
 *  $wgDefaultUserOptions ['editsection'] = 0;

So, just put '$wgDefaultUserOptions ['editsection'] = 0;' into
LocalSettings.php, and you should be good to go.

Dan