[Mediawiki-l] Passing and dispalying interwiki links

Amruta Lonkar amrutasl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 02:44:09 UTC 2006

Thanks a lot for the help. I had one more question the link part is still
not working. If I want to Dispaly say the link to Main_Page I am dispalying
it as [Main_Page], however its still not showing it as a link it just shows
it as is in text form. Do I haveto add anything else in  this other than
page name  [page_name] ?

-Amruta