[Mediawiki-l] Missing images after code consolidation

Sam Rowe mediawiki at samrowe.com
Wed Mar 22 22:11:04 UTC 2006

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 01:16:44PM -0800, Brion Vibber wrote:
# Sam Rowe wrote:
# > On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 02:23:33PM -0800, Brion Vibber wrote:
# > # Run maintenance/rebuildImages.php to refresh the database entries.
# >
# > Ran it and it seems to have worked. Old images continue to appear
# > only as links. I checked the value of $wgImageMagickConvertCommand
# > and it's correct.
# >
# > Any other ideas?
#
# Now that the database entries are correct, return to step 1.

Sorry I forgot to mention that I cleared the object cache and set
the cache epoc to mktime();

-Sam