[Mediawiki-l] Graphviz extension

Tels nospam-abuse at bloodgate.com
Sun Mar 12 23:10:59 UTC 2006

Moin,

On Sunday 12 March 2006 23:57, Gregory Szorc wrote:
> Speaking of Graphviz, some might be interested in SpecialGraphs
> (http://opensource.case.edu/svn/MediaWikiHacks/extensions/
> SpecialGraphs/SpecialGraphs.php).  It has Graphviz output and can do
> such things as:
>
> http://wiki.case.edu/CaseWiki:Categories
> http://wiki.case.edu/Category:People
>
> There are a few minor quirks, but it shows the potential of Graphviz
> in wikis.

These are automatically created graphs, tho, and I wouldn't want to edit
their generated grapviz text :)

But thanx for the pointer, I noticed that extension some time ago and
wanted to try it, but never found the source for it (and somehow managed
to forget to contact you :)

Best wishes,

Tels

--
 Signed on Mon Mar 13 00:09:15 2006 with key 0x93B84C15.

 "Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone." --
 Unknown