[Mediawiki-l] created a page that leads to 404: delete only with mysql?

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 17:47:21 UTC 2006

What do you mean, "created a page that leads to a 404"? What did you
do? What steps did you take?

You can eradicate (oooh, I like that word) a page from the database
using the nukePage.php maintenance script. At the time of writing,
this is not present in a release version of MediaWiki, but can be
checked out of CVS from the REL_1_5 branch. It also requires
nukePage.inc, deleteOldRevisions.* and purgeOldText.* in order to
work, and must be run from the command line or phpShell.

Rob Church