[Mediawiki-l] Part of a page in another page

FxParlant f-x.p at laposte.net
Sun Feb 19 09:16:20 UTC 2006

Hello Josiah,

I'm pretty sure this could be achieved through a little extension.

Tell us more how it would work.
*if it is the first paragraph, then there is maybe three titles
included...wouldn't you like better when you call a paragraph "abstract"
and this resumé is included in other page
*do you want to call the abstract, page by page, or a lot of them: just
the page abc or all the page linking to the current page.

Beware in any case on the performance issues of page loading.

François