[Mediawiki-l] Fatal error: Call to undefined function: wfrunhooks() in ..../Setup.php on line 210

Matthias Orgler Matthias at Orgler.de
Sun Feb 19 08:45:51 UTC 2006

Hi Brion,

the file Hooks.php on the server had size 0 - must've been some kind of
error while uploading. Now it works :o). Thank you very much!

Cheers,

Matthias

Brion Vibber wrote:

>Matthias Orgler wrote:
>

>>I get the following error when calling "mydomain.de/wiki/index.php"
>>directly after completing the configuration and copying
>>LocalSettings.php to the wiki root:
>>
>>Fatal error: Call to undefined function: wfrunhooks() in ..../Setup.php
>>on line 210
>>

>This function is defined in Hooks.php which is included from Setup.php long
>before this is run. Perhaps you have damaged this file or have a broken
>include_path.
>
>-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Matthias Orgler
mobil +49 151 11616133