[Mediawiki-l] makeKnownLinkObj call error

FxParlant f-x.p at laposte.net
Sat Feb 18 10:43:47 UTC 2006

Thank your Brion,

After struggling a part of the night on this,
I found out that I wasn't exploring the right line Grrrrr!

The warning about "method call" comes from the line:

$nt = Title::makeTitle( $row->page_namespace, $row->page_title );

This time I'm sure :-/

Nevertheless, the resulting action is OK

http://fxparlant.net/Category:Test

Any idea ?

François