AW: [Mediawiki-l] missing mysql.so during setup

Robert Klausner robertklausner at gmx.at
Tue Feb 14 09:02:30 UTC 2006

Hi,

This means that your PHP installation was compiled with MySQL support as a
dynamic extension.
You have to insert
dl("mysql.so");
somwhere in LocalSettings.php

Perhaps it would be better to use a different PHP installation with built-in
MySQL Suppport.
You may have a look at http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html
Robert