[Mediawiki-l] Moving a wiki (1.5.6)

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 20:37:05 UTC 2006

Check the schema for 1.5 in maintenance/tables.sql of the new version
to see which tables are used. You don't need to move the objectcache
table. If you want, you can leave the *links tables behind and run the
maintenance scripts to rebuild them on the other end.

Be sure to manually create tables you don't move and take a full
backup, as always.

Rob Church