[Mediawiki-l] Relocating to a virtual domain

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:49:26 UTC 2006

Be sure to delete the old LocalSettings file afterwards or make it
otherwise inaccessible, otherwise someone can read the file as plain
text and steal database connection info. It might also be wise to
rename it to something with a .php extension in the first place, e.g.
LocalSettings.old.php, which will help avoid this.

Rob Church