[Mediawiki-l] ALWAYS OPENS IN NEW WINDOW?

Terry Auspitz mediawiki-l at clubjuggle.com
Wed Feb 8 11:52:54 UTC 2006

The attached file is Brion's digital signature and was not part of his
reply to your question.

His reply is that you should read the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions),
which is located at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_FAQ and
contains the answer to your question.

When you run into a problem, it's a good idea to do at least some basic
searching for your answer before posting, as I've done here. I've found
most of the answers I need (and I'm a total n00b when it comes to this
stuff). The help at http://meta.wikimedia.org is a great resource and
probably answers about 98% of my questions.

~Terry