[Mediawiki-l] Recover Pages

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:08:10 UTC 2006

With the text table, you have the text of the pages, but sadly,
without the revision table, you don't have much chance of linking text
to pages. If you had the revision table, you could cobble the page
table together using the rev_page field in that. The text table
doesn't contain any useful foreign keys.

Rob Church