[Mediawiki-l] hidden toolbox

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 07:46:32 UTC 2006

You'll want to hack at the skin files, see includes/Skin.php and
includes/SkinTemplate.php which can be used to add information such as
if the user's logged on which the skin can use. Then see about adding
simple checks within the skin; the sidebar-building portion of
Monobook isn't a bad place for an example of this sort of mild code
usage.

Rob Church