[Mediawiki-l] How to upload PDF?

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Wed Feb 23 22:36:52 UTC 2005

Perron, Francis wrote:
> Is there a way to completely remove this enumeration of what you can
> upload?  I am in an environment where people need to upload waaaay too
> many different kind of files to be able to enumerate them all.
>
> Im looking for a regex thing or a '*' wildcard.  Possible?

# This is a flag to determine whether or not to check file extensions on
# upload.
$wgCheckFileExtensions = true;

# If this is turned off, users may override the warning for files not
# covered by $wgFileExtensions.
$wgStrictFileExtensions = true;

Note that you should only do this in a trusted environment.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)