[Mediawiki-l] Anybody get 1.3.11 working?

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Mon Feb 21 20:58:40 UTC 2005

On 21 Feb 2005, at 12:38, Brion Vibber wrote:

> While everyone maintaining non-trivial code trees should probably be
> using some source control system, that's not necessary to get diffs.
> You
> can simply use the standard Unix 'diff' tool.

This is true. But an SCMS also does a lot of other stuff for you, like
automagic merges, version numbering, and branch tracking. (Not that
anyone should ever do automatic merging without looking at the changes
first... :-)

:::: The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country. --
George W. Bush
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Van>