[Mediawiki-l] Way to disable columns and ABC-titles in categories?

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Thu Feb 17 23:01:45 UTC 2005

Different category question: I've stolen and modified the {{category
note}} Template found on Meta.

It makes a lovely info box on the right, and my main article text wraps
up against it nicely.

Unfortunately, the actual category list doesn't start until past the
bottom of the {{category note}} info box.

I saw your answer, and thought "Ah, change it to a single column, and
all will be well!" But alas, not.

I also found the code that causes the category list to be offset, but
when I took it out, the category list *overlaid* the info box.

Is there a way to coax the category list into wrapping nicely around
the info box?

Didn't think so. :-(

Example: <http://www.IslandSeeds.org/wiki/Category:Stub>