[Mediawiki-l] Re: Re: Re: Help for a new mediawiki installation

Alessandro Ronchi alessandro.ronchi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 19:54:47 UTC 2005

Il giorno lun, 14-02-2005 alle 19:46 +0000, Kate Turner ha scritto:
> you can get it in the current 1.4 CVS, but the easiest way is to do
> what
> Brion said and edit MediaWiki:Mainpage to contain whatever you want
> the
> main page to be called.  the fix will only correct this for new
> installations.

Thanks, it worked.

I have two more questions:

- How can I change the default style for my wiki installation? I have
made a custom skin, but I want this to be the default one for every
user, also anonymous ones.
- Anyone has a working .htaccess to make url prettier? I want to make
Htpp://www.baseverde.it/wiki/article the default address style. How can
I make it?
--
Alessandro Ronchi