[Mediawiki-l] Problem with search

Denis Jörger mail at denis-joerger.de
Fri Jul 30 08:59:41 UTC 2004

Am Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2004 um 22:45 schrieben Sie:

BV> Denis Jörger wrote:
>> I've tested the Beta5 -> some new error messages:
>>
>> Warning: array_slice(): The first argument should be an array in
>> /var/www/web405/html/sfcommunity/database/languages/Language.php on line 1698

BV> That isn't beta 5's Language.php, that's beta 4's. Can you confirm
BV> you've uploaded the right files?

BV> -- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

ARGL, after i reconnected with my FTP Client after timeout it has changed the
directory back to the default. Now i have uploaded the new Language.php from
Beta 5 and it works :)

My new projekt, realized with Mediawiki -> http://database.sf-community.de

CU
Denis