[Mediawiki-l] 1.3.0beta5 experiences

Selva selva at thescian.com
Sun Jul 25 03:43:31 UTC 2004

All,
Please post if you have any updates on the issue below.

thanx.
Selva.
TheScian.com
Science as a way of life.

On Jul 24, 2004, at 4:18 AM, Thomas Rother wrote:

Hi,
some notes and questions on beta5:
The "plain" installation and also the general upgrade process from
older wikis (here: 1.2.4) seems to be OK for now. I see none of the
installation errors (PEAR etc.) which occured when upgrading to beta4.

But: When upgrading a 1.2.4 wiki with approx. 1300 pages, all present
pages are gone. Even on the "All pages"  and on the link for orphaned
pages, I see none of the old articles, although they are present in the
database, although I used the same site name ($wgSitename) as before.

Did I miss something here? Do I need adiditional "tweaking" after
upgrading from 1.2.4?

(Installation-Log ist enclosed)

Bye, Thommie