We request the support from few online volunteers (who can read and write in
Hindi) to prepare few help materials for Hindi wiki projects.
Please send an email to mayurdce(a)gmail.com or shijualexonline(a)gmail.com if
you are willing to help.
On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 11:44 PM, mayur <mayurdce(a)gmail.com> wrote:
Hindi Wikimedians are very happy to announce the first Hindi Workshop for
Hindi at NewDelhi. I am organizing this wikiworkshop with the
support/guidance from Shiju Alex.
Here are the details of the program.
- Program: Hindi wiki workshop
- Where: Sarai-CSDS, 29 Rajpur Road, Civil Lines
Delhi - 110054, India, Ph no: 91-11-23928391, 23942199
- Date: 2011 February 12, Saturday
- Time: 3 PM to 6 PM
- Who can participate: Any one interested in Hindi wiki projects.
- Introducing Hindi wiki projects, its current status
- Typing in Hindi wikipedia
- Editing in Hindi wikipedia
...and other topics which are of interest to the new users.
The details of the wiki workshop are available at: Hindi wikiworkshop New
Kindly sign on the wiki page or send an email to
mayurdce(a)gmail.com if you/your friend is willing to attend this workshop.
Call for volunteers
We require the help of some volunteers who are good in Hindi to prepare
some handouts for this workshop. Kindly send an email to
mayurdce(a)gmail.com if you are willing to help.
Thank you and regards
Wikimediaindia-l mailing list