I upgraded to version 1.23.0 and now get the following errors when
trying to upload an image:
Warning: popen(COPY /B /Y "C:\Windows\Temp\php158C.tmp"
"E:\HostingSpaces\...\w\images\Dnd5.jpg" 2>&1,r) [<a
href='function.popen'>function.popen</a>]: No such file or directory in
E:\HostingSpaces\...\w\includes\filebackend\FSFileBackend.php on line 702
Warning: stream_get_contents() expects parameter 1 to be resource,
boolean given in
E:\HostingSpaces\...\w\includes\filebackend\FSFileBackend.php on line 709
Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in
E:\HostingSpaces\...\w\includes\filebackend\FSFileBackend.php on line 710
Warning: COPY /B /Y "C:\Windows\Temp\php158C.tmp"
in E:\HostingSpaces\...\w\includes\filebackend\FSFileBackend.php on
Any help would be appreciated.
After upgrading to MW1.23 the tabs on the User Preferences screen have
disappeard and appear now as a simple unordered list. The skin is
custom, but is a Vector based subskin with only the header customized.
When I switch back to stock Vector, the tabs return.
Did something change in the way Vector is rendered that I'll have to
re-write my subskin based on the Vector in 1.23?
I've upgraded to MW1.23 and upgraded all of my extensions to their
REL1_23 branches. Now I'm seeing a couple of errors in
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getPageLanguage() on a
non-object in .../includes/OutputPage.php on line 1836
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted
(tried to allocate 24 bytes) in .../includes/db/Database.php on line
pages isn't working now.
any ideas would be appreciated.
I've almost got Scribunto working with my MW1.23 installation.
However, I keep seeing Script Errors such as:
The function "docPage" does not exist.
The function "navbox" does not exist.
I've imported (from Wikipedia) the Navbox suit, with Template. Are
these functions defined in a library I may be missing?
Given we have had SUL for almost 5 years, we still lack the ability to set
preference across all wikis. Especially with the the introduction of the
login wiki, this should be doable. Can we get the ball rolling on this?
# gpg --list-keys mediawiki-1.23.0.tar.gz.sig
gpg: error reading key: No public key
Should I expect this? I have been trying to verify the latest release.
# gpg --verify mediawiki-1.22.4.tar.gz.sig
gpg: Signature made Tue 11 Mar 2014 16:01:30 GMT using RSA key ID 7F901A30
gpg: BAD signature from "Mark A. Hershberger <mah(a)everybody.org>"
# gpg --verify mediawiki-1.23.0.tar.gz.sig
gpg: Signature made Thu 05 Jun 2014 09:03:32 BST using RSA key ID 5DC00AA7
gpg: Can't check signature: No public key
Dear users, developers and all people interested in semantic wikis, wikis and open knowledge, especially in Semantic MediaWiki!
We are happy to announce SMWCon Fall 2014 - the 10th Semantic MediaWiki Conference:
* Dates: October 1st to October 3rd 2014 (Wednesday to Friday)
* Create Camp / Hackday on Saturday, October 4th
* Location: Municipal and Provincial Archives of Vienna, Gasometer D, Guglgasse 14, 1110 Vienna, Austria
* Conference wikipage: https://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Fall_2014
* Participants: Everybody interested in semantic wikis, wikis and open knowledge, especially in Semantic MediaWiki, e.g., users, developers, consultants, business or government representatives, researchers.
* Registration is now open at: http://de.amiando.com/SMWCon2014.html
(if you register, please don't book hotels yet, there will be recommendations next week on the connference webpage)
* The hashtag on Semantic MediaWiki on Twitter Twitter is #SMWCon.
SMWCon Fall 2014 will be organized by KDZ - Centre for Public Administration Research , supported by the Open Semantic Data Association  and the Municipal and Provincial Archives of Vienna  in cooperation with Wikimedia Austria  and Open Knowledge Foundation Austria .
Following the success of recent SMWCons, we will have one tutorial day and two conference days. As a novelty, the SMWCon in Vienna will have a Create Camp / Hackathon on Saturday at the KDZ premises.
Thank you to our sponsors https://gesinn.it/ (gold) and https://energypedia.info (silver)!
Please contact us if you are interested in sponsoring the conference.
Contributing to the conference: If you want to present your work in the conference please go to the conference wikipage and add your talk there. To create an attractive program for the conference, we will later ask you to give further information about your proposals.
==Among others, we encourage contributions on the following topics==
===Applications of semantic wikis===
* Business Applications - what technology did you use, what were the boundary conditions and how did you solve your challenges?
* Science Applications - what are potential or proven uses for SMW? How did SMW improve or change the way you work?
* What is left and right of SMW?
* Lessons learned (best/worst practices) from using semantic wikis or their extensions
* Semantic wikis in e-science, e-learning, e-health, e-government
* Semantic wikis and Open Data
* Semantic MediaWiki, Wikipedia, Wikidata, DBpedia
===Development of semantic wikis===
* Development roadmap - what are the plans for SMW, what is in the pipeline?
* Recent developments - what are you developing in the moment? Where are the challenges?
* Semantic wikis as knowledge base backends / data integration platforms
* Comparisons of semantic wiki concepts and technologies
* Community building, feature wishlists, roadmapping of Semantic MediaWiki
* Improving user experience in a semantic wiki
* Speeding up semantic wikis
* Integrations and interoperability of semantic wikis with other applications and mashups
* Access control and security aspects in semantic wikis
* Multilingual semantic wikis
== Tutorials ==
We are also looking for people giving tutorials on the first day (tutorial day).
If you have questions you can contact me (Bernhard Krabina, General and Local Chair), or Franz Borrmann (Program Chair) per e-mail (Cc).
Hope to see you in Vienna!
Mag. Bernhard Krabina
KDZ - Zentrum für Verwaltungsforschung
Centre for Public Administration Research
Guglgasse 13, 1110 Wien
Telefon: +43 1 8923492-27, Fax: +43 1 8923492-20
Mobil: +43 676 849579-27, Twitter: @krabina
mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.kdz.or.at
- Offener Haushalt - Transparente Gemeindefinanzen:
- Plattform Verwaltungskooperation:
- Open Government Vorgehensmodell
KDZ News: WissensmitarbeiterIn Public Management/Governance gesucht! http://www.kdz.eu/de/content/wissensmitarbeiterin-public-managementgovernan…
Learn Graph Databases - Download FREE O'Reilly Book
"Graph Databases" is the definitive new guide to graph databases and their
applications. Written by three acclaimed leaders in the field,
this first edition is now available. Download your free book today!
Dbpedia-discussion mailing list
after I installed the pdfbook extension i changed the settings in the "pdfbook.php" to: # Whether or not an action tab is wanted for printing to PDF
$wgPdfBookTab = true;
Now I can only click in the right corner "export to pdf" and it downloads the pdf file. But I can´t get it to make a pdfbook?
Can someone help`