Cross posting! Apologies.
We need someone from the GLAM task force who can do an update. Volunteers?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rock drum <rock.drum(a)hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Subject: [cultural-partners] This Month in GLAM needs you!
The next issue of *This Month in GLAM* is set to be published in just under
a week and I know that there's been some really cool stuff going on
GLAM-wise this month. So in no particular order, we'd really like to see
- GLAMcamp DC
- The British Library WiR post (even though applications will be closed
by the time of publication)
- WMDE's GLAM manager post (even though applications will be closed by
the time of publication)
- The Black Country museum Backstage Pass
- The WiR training course in Milan
- The National Handicrafts and Handlooms Museum partnership in New Delhi
- The upcoming Museum de Arte Popular edit-a-thon
- The RIA Novosti content donation
- Anything that's happened with Wiki Loves Monuments in the past month
...and anything else I might have missed! A couple of these things have
already been covered but we still need more contributions! This is your
chance to brag about what you've been up to, so please participate here:
Without everyone's contributions, TMIG wouldn't be what it is. Last month
was our biggest issue yet (13 articles!), so thank you.
Thanks in advance,
cultural-partners mailing list
Arts and Aesthetics
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi