The language engineering monthly reports for September, October and
November 2017 are ready.
**Highlights for these months**
* Lots of usability and design improvements to the Content Translation
* There is now a way to link directly to a particular message in
* Mediawiki Language Extension Bundle 2017.10 was released.
* Style updates in Universal Language Selector and Translate to align
with WikimediaUI styleguide.
* Translatable pages are now editable with the 2017 wikitext editor.
* An issue that made it difficult to log in or save translations in
translatewiki.net was investigated and resolved.
* Translate recent changes filters now support the new filter user interface.
* The old Translate extension translation view interface was finally
removed after four and half years.
* Universal Language Selector search is much improved. It now returns
more consistent and comprehensive results and autocompletion
suggestions are more relevant.
* There is now a Latin-Cyrillic language converter for Crimean Tatar.
For more information about these and other updates, please see the full reports.
For those unfamiliar with this report, its goal is to summarize all
technical changes to internationalization, translation tools and other
language support products. It also highlights the diversity of
contributors to this area and that many of them are volunteers.