1. I am no longer going to announce explicitly here every time I mark a "Request
for new languages" either "eligible" (because it's obviously eligible)
or "rejected as stale" (because that's the only reason it's being
rejected). I think I've been doing this long enough now that you trust I will do these
things competently. I will, of course, continue to post all cases where I think there is
room for discussion, and certainly all requests for approvals.
2. Has anyone yet reached out to the contacts to verify Saraiki Wikipedia? As a
reminder, those went out November 15.
3. Guianan Creole Wikipedia sent me contact information for a linguist, but I have not
been able to locate that person and am following up with the test community myself.
4. There are three other tests awaiting language verification. I will reach out to
those communities to see if they can provide some contacts for language verification.
5. Hindi Wikisource will be marked approved next Tuesday if there are no objections
Sent from Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>
Show replies by date