Lang Com: is requested to contact linguists for the verification of
1. Saraiki has ISO 639-3 valid code skr.
2 Saraiki is language in the census of Pakistan.
3. Saraiki is a school, college, and University subject.
4. Saraiki is taught from primary to Ph.D level.
5. Saraiki has TV channels.
6. Govt: of Pakistan has made website in Saraiki also.
7. Saraiki is recognized language by Govt: of Pakistan.
8. Awards are awarded by Govt: of Pakistan in Saraiki languages books in
addition to Punjabi language.
9. Saraiki news and programs are presented on Public and Private Radio in
10. Saraiki language Dictionaries are also available since 1881 A.D. An
online is this https://www.ijunoon.com/saraiki/dictionary.aspx?word=when
11. Saraiki has its own Grammar, Idioms, Proverbs, alphabets, and Tenses.
12. Saraiki translations of Bible and Quran are also available.
13. All above things are available for Pakistani Western Punjabi as well as
14. Saraiki is also language of WordPress. see https://skr.wordpress.org/
- In 1881 , Glossary of the Multani Language Compared with Punjábi and
Sindhi, was pulished. In this book more than 5000 words are given, which
shows that Saraiki and Punjabi are different. see,
- In Wt/skr
there are more than 18000 pages. Most words are different from pnb.
- Alphabet of Saraiki are different from western Punjabi pbn.
- See also https://www.britannica.com/topic/Siraiki-language ۔ Hence
Saraiki Wikipedia be approved.
Most work has been done in Saraiki Wikipedia and Saraiki Wiktionary. Kindly
approve these so that these may be created. Thanking you anticipation
One rather big update on technical aspects of creating new wikis. As of
now, if you create a ticket for creating a new wiki, the bot automatically
creates some of the important patches and some subtickets for it. It
basically creates patches that block us from moving forward (DNS entries,
Wikimedia Messages) so we can get them merged and out of the way as soon as
Please don't create patches or subtickets when you request a new wiki until
the bot handles them.
Also when creating the ticket, you need to specify the project name in
English too like "Japanese Wikivoyage" in a field. I already added that to
Since now the bot can create subtickets and gerrit patches, later I will
expand it to do more (like CX, pywikibot, wikidata, ...) but that's good