Hi. I thought I would provide everyone with an update on where things currently stand.
1. We're still waiting for language verification on Western Armenian Wikipedia.
2. All requests dating to 2012 or earlier have now been addressed, with the exception
of two requests concerning the Balochi macrolanguage and one of its constituent languages.
We are still waiting for a recommendation from Satdeep Gill on that.
3. For non-Wikipedia projects, all requests dating from the beginning of 2017 through
May 2018 have been addressed. For Wikipedia, all requests dating from July 2017 through
May 2018 have been addressed. In some cases, these requests were put "on hold",
and those will be reviewed after one year "on hold".
Following are my priorities for the rest of 2018:
* Respond to all current (2018) requests.
* Respond to all remaining Wikipedia 2017 requests.
* Update the policy language around ancient/historical languages, and mark the
Wikipedia Ancient Greek request as eligible. (Anyone can feel free to draft this. Hint,
* If there is time, I will then move on to 2013 requests.
Sent from Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>