This is true. However, a poll organized somewhere
No it might not. One of the reasons why the Committee for language was born
is that we are all tired of bogus voting made by calling up on meta
everyone's cousins, sisters and pet dogs. It's all people that NEVER ever
edited a single line on a wiki and simply enjoy wasting our time.
So no more crap on meta. You want to change Ro.wiki, so:
1) You (or someone else, that's your choice) go to ro.wiki and organize
whatever will suit ro.wiki as a vote for registered users with a minimum of
edits (say 1000, definitely no less than this, because otherwise we simply
will NOT believe that the vote is not bogus)
2) You propose a detailed plan about making ro.wiki fully bi-scripted and
ask for a mandate as an official technical representative for this matter
3) RO.wiki defines a tech representative who will explain us what warranties
ro.wiki will give about minority POVs to be duly represented (as minorities,
if and when they are such)
Unless you do THIS, it's no point for the both of you to come back here with
would at least sensitize the Romanian Wikipedia
You mean you DO send us all tons of emails and never even cared to tell
Romanians about your will to turn their edition upside down, right??????
So, as it turns out:
1) You don't have time to ask ISO why there's a MO code (requested by the
Moldavians, who did not ask for a RO_MO code, as they could have done, if
they were "good patriots" in your perception),
2) You do not have the time to ask the Romanians whether they want you in or
3) You gracefully DO have the time to flood this list in order to impose
your will over the Romanian community.
Fantastic. Have my best compliments for your open arrogance about it.
YOU have all those online forms and international campaigns. Go use them on
the Romanians and pls, DO find the time to let us know how many Romanian F*
OFFs you get as an answer. Bogdan Giusca knows all about lobbying, so ask
HIM. I am serious and deadly upset, take my word on it.
Berto 'd Sera
Personagi dl'ann 2006 per l'arvista american-a Time (tanme tuti vojaotri)