Is it possible that something went wrong with the Dutch version? :) The
italics etc in the "result" is not in italics ;-)
2008/9/23 Luna <lunasantin(a)gmail.com>
Very nice. :)
The only language I should be proofreading in is probably English,
I did notice a few things, which I'm only pointing out since I could see
these being printed en masse. ;)
Regarding the *en *version:
- "bullet list" vs. "numbered list" (should probably be
- In the "result" column, some entries have the first letter of their
first word capitalized, and others do not.
- On en.wikipedia, at least, we use "sentence capitalization" for
headings -- should we demonstrate that, even if we don't mention it? Say,
"level 2" becomes "Second-level heading" or some such. Just a
- For signatures, the leading "--" isn't actually required.
- May want to use a list of non-scalar values as the example for a
bulleted list ("milk, cheese, cookies" rather than "one, two,
better distinguish when each list might be useful.
Also, quiddity's suggestions sound like they have merit.
The new version looks a bit more eye-catching, which I rather like. Uses
more of the page space, a bit more contrasting color.
The *es, hu, it, nl, and sv *versions have some odd linebreaks, in the wiki
text column, owing to text length. Not sure if that might be confusing or
Thanks for putting these together, I like them.
foundation-l mailing list