Hi, I have been drafting the first community metrics monthly report at
The plan was to publish it on November 1st, but as any good first
release there have been a couple of unexpected glitches in the last
1. Ohloh still hasn't scanned all repos for all of October (we have
hundreds). It's better to have all the data retrieved.
2. Sumana found instantly four cases of contributors detected as 'new'
that seem to be not new at all: thedj, Ori, Tychay and ankur. This is
because they have started contributing commits from a new email address,
and Ohloh considers them new contributors. Maybe there are more cases,
so why not giving ourselves a chance to fix these obvious cases.
FIXING YOUR DATA IN OHLOH TAKES ONLY 5 MINUTES
This is of course voluntary:
1. Register or login at http://ohloh.net
2. Go to https://www.ohloh.net/people and search your name, nicks, email
3. Claim all the contributions that belong to you.
4. Also useful: if you are doing these contributions as an affiliated to
an organization (e.g. Wikimedia) make this explicit when claiming your work.
That's it. If you want to double check you can go to
https://www.ohloh.net/orgs/wikimedia , find the project(s) where you are
contributing and there your name or nick should appear under the list of
Thank you for helping us providing more accurate data!