I gave it a quick try just now (fresh from CVS). I got an error:
<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function: encode_utf8() in
<b>convertWiki2SQL.php</b> on line <b>26</b><br>
I don't really have time to do anything about it right now...
Brion L. VIBBER wrote:
On ven, 2002-05-17 at 17:51, Kurt Jansson wrote:
I know you guys are busy with speeding up
wikipedia and killing bugs.
But I just wanted to remind you that the German wikipedians are more
frequently asking for the new PHP script.
The bugs in the UseMod script
are annoying, and the new features would make life so much easier.
I know what you mean; we have better and more exciting bugs than ever in
the PHP script. :)
If you find the time to set up a test site for us
it would be very nice
Bomis folks: I've munged wikiTextDe.php into UTF-8 and told the
conversion script to use "Diskussion" for the talk pages for German. It
should be ready to set up a test site whenever you guys are up to it.
-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com
Wikitech-l mailing list
"Jason C. Richey" <jasonr(a)bomis.com>