Lu et approuvé.
Sinon je tiens à la poste de CC coordinator et mercii Yamen pour le recap.
2017-10-24 22:51 GMT+01:00 yamen bousrih <bousrihyamen(a)yahoo.com>om>:
Dear TN Wikimedians,
*Many Thanks* to all the Wikimedians who were present on the 14/10/2017
for the community meetup. I will share here the main actions and decisions
taken during the meeting.
As announced before the meetup took place at the Diocesan Library of
Tunis - Rue Sidi Saber Medina Tunis with the presence of the following
- Afek Ben Chahed (User:Afek91)
- Emna Mizouni ( User:Emnamizouni)
- Habib Mhenni (User: Dyolf77)
- Jamel Ben Saidaane (User:Wildtunis)
- Sami Mlouhi (User:Sami_Mlouhi)
- Yamen Bousrih (User:Yamen)
- Zeineb Takouti (User:Zeinebtakouti)
During the meeting we went through the proposed agenda and the following
decisions have been taken:
1-make clear to all members of the group the *importance of complying
with the Friendly space policy of Wikimedia Foundation* and share with
them the below links related to the Community health initiative and the
Friendly space policy:
2-*do not recommend to wikimedians to received financial grants without
going through a fiscal sponsor* in order to avoid any potential legal
issues and to provide transparency regarding how the Foundation ressources
are being spent.
3-confirm that *CLibre is still our partner Fiscal Sponsor* and that
there are no issues between the Group and CLibre
4-remind the Tn wikimedians of the *importance of the voluntary
involvement in the movement *and avoid looking forward to receiving funds
or travel scholarships.
5-keep the *Non Hierarchical Organisation *of the group but with the
necessity to define a list of positions and coordinators. The following
positions have been suggested during the meeting:
- Spokesperson of the group ==> mission: represent and promote the
group by being in contact with national/international media
- GLAM Coordinator ==> mission: promote GLAM projects, set in place
wikimedians in residence, build partnerships with GLAM institutions
- Education Program Coordinator ==> mission: promote the Education
Program, build partnerships with universities and set in place an
education program and campus ambassadors.
- Creative Commons Coordinator ==> mission: promote the CC licence and
make sure that the licence is not breached for the content coming from
- Wiki Contest Coordinator ==>mission: promote and follow up of the
different Wiki Contests in Tunisia.
Some wikimedians have been nominated by the participants to hold the above
positions from now to the end of next year 2018 (several persons can hold
the same position) . These nominated wikimedians are :
- Spokesperson of the group ==> Emna Mizouni + Habib Mhenni + Yassine
- GLAM Coordinator ==> Emna Mizouni +Zeineb Takouti +Youssef Ben Saad
- Education Program Coordinator ==> Afek Ben Chahed+Houcemeddine Turki
- Wiki Contests Coordinator ==> Hamed Gaamoun + Zeineb Takouti + Afek
- Creative Commons Coordinator ==> Sami Mlouhi
If there is no opposition from the nominated wikimedians to their
respective positions, business cards will be issued and send to each
coordinator *==> Emna, Habib, Yassine, Youssef, Afek, Houcemeddine,
Hamed, Zeineb and Sami please confirm that you are happy to have the above
positions so we can issue the group business cards.*
6-Agree on the necessity to organise the social media accounts for the
- Facebook : decision to have two admins (for security purpose) and
several editors. The two admins will be Yamen and Emna and the current
Editors are Mourad Ben Abdallah, Afek Ben Chahed, Hamed Gaamoun and Yassine
- Twitter: keep the current tweeples (Yamen, Habib and Emna) with
possibility to add new editors in the future
- Instagram: new account to be created and access to be given for
whoever is interested
- Web Site: accounts can be requested from Habib in order to be able
to post articles on the web site.
- Mailing list: the mailing list is now hosted by the foundation and
all messages are public. New joiners will be asked to present themselves
7-Finish the WikiIndaba grant and submit it before the 15/10, agree on the
final dates, location and project coordinator: it has been decided that the
conference will take place in Tunis on the 16-18 of March and Zeineb
Takouti will be the project manager. Although some members have been listed
as part of the organising team, the team is still open and any interested
wikimedians (Tunisians or not) are more than welcome. New meetup to be
setup to follow up the grant and the organisation team.
Happy to receive your feedback on the above decision.
Le jeudi 12 octobre 2017 à 22:16:15 UTC+2, yamen bousrih <
bousrihyamen(a)yahoo.com> a écrit :
Dear TN wikimedians,
As announced previously we would like to have a meetup this saturday 14th
of Oct in Tunis in order to discuss the group organisation and the
ongoing/future activities of the group.
Below more details about the meetup and the agenda:
-*Date & Time:* Saturday 14/10/2017 - 3 pm
-*Location*: Diocesan Library of Tunis - Rue Sidi Saber Medina Tunis - (on
- Introduction to the Wikimedia friendly space policy and Wikimedia
Foundation's Community health initiative
- Group organisation and responsibilities
- Wiki Loves Monument
- Wiki Loves Africa
- WikiIndaba 2018
- other activities
Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday.
Wikimedia-tn mailing list
Ceci est un courriel diffusé sur la Mailing List officielle de Wikimedia
TN User Group, pour vous désinscrire, visitez https://lists.wikimedia.org/