This may be of interest.
-------- Original Message --------
On 15 Jun 2017, 17:11, Simeon Oriko wrote:
Launching the Community Activities Fund
[Donate to CC
Forward this email to a
Announcing our Community Activities Fund!
We are excited to announce the Community Activities Fund as part of our ongoing efforts to
support the activities of CC communities and beyond.
The Community Activities Fund is a mini-grant program aimed at supporting individuals and
communities pursuing activities aligned with the network values and principles stated on
the new [Creative Commons Global Network
These grants are meant to provide quick, practical-level support for activities, projects,
and events done by supporters and advocates of Creative Commons – from kickstarting
projects, facilitating travel and mentorships, to supporting the organization of CC-themed
events around the globe.
Basic information about the Fund:
- Anyone can apply. We’d love to support projects from any individuals, teams, or
organizations advancing the mission and work of CC.
- There’s a maximum amount, not minimum. The maximum amount that one can request per
project is USD $1000. There is no minimum.
- Light and fast procedure. The applications will be reviewed weekly and feedback relayed
within 2 weeks of application.
- Language. Applications can be sent in English, Spanish, French or Arabic.
- Criteria. We support projects that help grow the global commons and foster the benefits
of openness around the world at the local level. This fund is aimed to support efforts at
country, city or community level to advance into the [Creative Commons
providing support for activities.
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 1866 Mountain View, CA 94042
[Add us to your address
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can [update your
or [unsubscribe from this