[Our apologies if you have received multiple copies of this announcement.]
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
Edited Volume "The People's Web Meets NLP: Collaboratively Constructed Language
Springer book series: "Theory and Applications of Natural Language Processing",
E. Hovy, M.
Johnson and G. Hirst (eds.)
The application of collective intelligence in the domain of language yielded
constructed language resources (CCLR) that can be used in a variety of ways.
The aim of this book is to capture the state-of-the-art in the emerging area of research
"Collaboratively constructed language resources." Thus, a point of reference on
the topics of
construction, mining, using and interconnecting collaboratively constructed language
for natural language processing, knowledge discovery and other intelligent applications
Given the appropriateness of the topics, preliminary versions of contributions may be
in parallel to the 3rd workshop of "The People's Web meets NLP: Collaboratively
Semantic Resources and their Applications to NLP."
* January 8th, 2012 – deadline for abstract submission
* January 13th, 2012 – notification of abstract acceptance
* April 15th, 2012 – submission of book chapters
* June 8th, 2012 – notification of chapter acceptance
* August 31st, 2012 – final submission of book chapters
* November - December 2012 – publication by Springer
Iryna Gurevych and Jungi Kim
Please refer to the book website for detailed information.