The wiki-research-l mailing lists is a venue for discussing research on Wikimedia projects, and for sharing announcements about research related event, opportunities, and positions that may interest the audience of this mailing list.
NormsEach of us has a share to make this space better. By subscribing to this mailing list you agree to:
- Be kind and respectful towards others; Assume Good Faith.
- Be succinct. If your email is long, put a summary at the beginning of the email.
- Stay on topic in conversations. If you want to go on a tanget, make a fork and start a fresh thread.
TagsThe following tags are in-use and we ask you to use them in the subject line of your email as relevant. You can suggest a new tag. (Mailman supports filtering by tags.)
- [job]: If you have a post related to a position or opportunity for application.
- [events]: If you have an announcement about an event that can be relevant to Wikimedia researchers.
Related listsIf you are posting on wiki-research-l, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the following related lists and consider cross-posting when relevant:
- wikidata: If your research project is related to Wikidata.
- analytics: If you have questions about data sources provided by Wikimedia Foundation.
- wiktionary: If your comment or question is related to dictionary extraction and parsing.
Archives and more
To contact the list owners, use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscription / Unsubscription
To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list, please log in first. If you have not previously logged in, you may need to set up an account with the appropriate email address.
You can also subscribe without creating an account. If you wish to do so, please use the form below.