/home/cmarqu/hikebike_hstore.xml contains several improvements:
* Support for lower zooms, adding more useful information while making
it quicker to render (not profiled though). Previously, we only showed
land cover and boundaries, but no motorways or capitals etc.
* Prevent artificial blue grid that resulted from using a non-overlapping
processed_p instead of shoreline_300 in low zooms.
* Fix classification of areas in small, medium, large size (comparison
values were for square degrees, while we now get square meters from the DB)
Please deploy (or do you think I should do it on my own?). It would be
worth expiring tiles lower than zoom 8 unless it's too big of a burden
on the server.
perhaps it's interesting for someone.
I let run a log for nearly one day from which languages we get requests
to the wp-coordinates. So we get in summary 21.900 requests from the
So far not bad. But how could we bring the map into more wikipedia versions?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Following today's maintenance, the standard Toolserver compiler is now GCC. I
have recompiled osm2pgsql under the OSM account with GCC; if there's any other
compiled software around (especially C++) it probably needs to be recompiled as
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (FreeBSD)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
I updated my bicycle-layer:
- highway=living_street OR maxspeed<=30 get a lime background
- forbidden ways are rendered in red, allowed ways in green and
designated ways in blue
- oneway-streets with two-way traffic for cyclists are rendered with
- motorroad=yes/no is rendered with red/green squares
- paved/asphalt/cobblestone/paving_stones/concrete: thin black line
- unpaved/compacted/pebblestone/wood: thin white line
- gravel/ground/grass/dirt/sand/earth: thin red line
The style-file can be found at the old location:
Secondly, I'd like to renew my request for rendering the access-styles
in /styles/qa/ and /styles/qai/ that would help to improve routing in