Le 22/10/2013 20:04, Quim Gil a écrit :
Google Code-In is a contest to introduce
pre-university students (ages
13-17) to the many kinds of contributions that make open source software
development possible. Students must complete tasks, one at a time. The
Google Code-in 2013 contest runs from November 18, 2013 to January 6, 2014.
Do you have small tasks sitting in your backlogs? For instance (and
pointing to the Kiwix project), we have been told that Android
applications is an area where a lot of contributions from skilled
students are almost granted.
I have tried to gather a few tasks:
* Share button, to help happy users to spread the word using
* Share this text selection, to allow to share a pre-selected text with
friends using chat/email/social networks.
* Fullscreen mode, to be able to fully enjoy Wikipedia articles.
* Go back to top, an overlay button displayed a the end of any article
to be able to quickly come back to it's top.
* Add a simply history viewer, to allow in two clicks to travel back to
a random article.
* Add tabs, to allow to open many articles at the same time.
Detailed view is here:
Thank you for think to Kiwix for this and I whish us all a good luck for
the next stage ;)
Kiwix - Wikipedia Offline & more
* Web: http://www.kiwix.org
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/KiwixOffline
* more: http://www.kiwix.org/wiki/Communication