A few people are currently working hard to release a first version of
Kiwix for iOS. Most of the Kiwix users don't have this kind of devices
which is more dedicated to wealthy people, but this is important to
support iOS to have a "complete" portfolio.
Unfortunately, we currently suffer of a lack of Apple devices:
* devices (iPhone or iPad) with iOS7 or greater
* OSX computers (for development purpose) not more than 3 years old.
If you want to make an hardware donation or have a second hand devices
you might sell for a cheap price, please let us - this would really help
us a lot!
Thank you in advance for your help.
Kiwix - Wikipedia Offline & more
* Web: http://www.kiwix.org
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/KiwixOffline
* more: http://www.kiwix.org/wiki/Communication
not sure which list would be right for this, please re-direct as needed!
We're experimentally using the OCG-PDF-renderer on our wiki, and we're
hoping that it will render pages like this one:
My main concern here is the use of CSS to:
1. Create boxes with "educator notes". These are divs with some css to
provide borders around text. This was one of the major obstacles why the
previous Collection extension never worked well for us.
2. We also use css to prefix the section numbers with an extra string
("2.2." in this case), which helps uniquely identify sections within the
overall OER4Schools programme.
3. (On a tangent:) We extensively use SMW for navigation and various other
things. Is there going to be a problem with that in OCG-PDF-renderer?
I'm sure this has all been discussed in various places - would appreciate
some feedback or links to where I can read up!
Note that the above page actually fails with "Status: ! Package xcolor
Error: Undefined color `linkcolorlinkcolor'.", and we'll start to submit
bugs fairly soon.