We have reached a critical point in the project, where the tools zimdiff
and zimpatch have been completed. Everyone is invited to test the code and
post their comments.
Bugzilla page: https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=47406
The links to the source code for both projects are given in the bugzilla
Kiran Mathew Koshy
v0.7.0 is a general rollup release. In addition, it marks the end to
the alpha series of releases. I've received enough feedback that I can
state that xowa is stable and usable.
These are the major changes since the last announcement (v0.6.0):
* Sqlite database support (command-line only)
* Dynamic search suggestions
* Missing pages highligted in red
* Import/Script redesigned to be more intuitive
* Toolbar added for editing pages
* it.wikisource.org supported
The files are available here:
As always, any feedback is appreciated.